The personal benefits of coaching are as wide-ranging as the individuals involved. Numerous clients report that coaching positively impacted their careers as well as their lives by helping them to:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Communicate more effectively and confidently
- Be more grounded, connected, and secure in their body
- Have more confidence in understanding the messages the body is sending
- Create a shift in core patterns that no longer serve through breath work and body based awareness practices
- Develop the ability to move through and clear fear with more ease from the body when taking aligned action
- Achieve a sense of lightness in your body, mind, and spirit
Types of Coaching I offer
All of the coaching I offer is Self-Healing Coaching. My goal is to be your support system as you navigate the different ways that you can take charge of your health. Personal responsibility and accountability are excellent motivators in achieving our goals. All of these types of coaching are similar but have a different focus, depending on what you'd like to achieve. And all of these types of coaching utilize neuroscience techniques to help you balance your nervous system so that you can heal, build resilience, and even rewire your brain.
- Holistic Health Coaching: If you're having trouble maintaining a healthy weight and eating habits, this is for you. We'll look at all of the different areas of your life and what kind of changes you can make in order to improve your life, have more energy, and feel happier.
- Mind-Body Wellness Coaching: This type of coaching is great for the person who struggles with chronic pain, chronic stress, anxiety, etc..., by maintaining mindful practices like meditation, yoga, chi gong, breathwork, and mindful creativity. These practices are effective because they work to balance the nervous system.
- Trauma Recovery Coaching: This type of coaching is for trauma survivors who are making progress but feel stuck because they have not yet incorporated somatic therapies into their healing journey. Studies show that a bottom-up approach (body first, mind second) to healing trauma is not only preferred, but quicker and more effective then traditional top-down approaches.
- Spiritual and Transformational Life Coaching: This is everything. Are you in need of making serious changes in your life? Are you interested in becoming more aware, awakened, and in touch with your own divine self? This approach will have you examining your life, your actions, your motivations, and finally get to the core of who you really are and who you are meant to be.
All coaching sessions are in-person, phone, or online using Zoom. Coaching sessions are:
20-min. Discovery call: Free
$111 for 55 min. single session
$444 4x55min sessions per month, plus mid-weekly email check-ins
3 or 6 month Commitment to Change
3 or 6 months program include:
- Three 60-minute sessions per month
- Sessions are held remotely over the phone or zoom.
- Recording of our session for future use (must use zoom for this option)
- Email coaching on our off-week while you apply what you’ve been learning and integrate
- Weekly email check-ins and follow-ups
- Ongoing support in between sessions
$1111 for 3 months or $2222 for 6 months